Field Service Engineer
Our Peterborough based client, a manufacturer of bespoke lifting equipment, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to cover the Southern area of the UK.
- Provide both proactive and reactive maintenance of specialist equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of their products.
- Deliver high levels of customer service - this will be a client facing role.
- Build of new machinery on site when required.
Skills, qualifications and experienced required:
- Experience of working with Mechanical Lifting Equipment will be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Hydraulics, Electrics and Electronics is preferred, although not essential.
- You must hold a full driving license.
The company is based in Peterborough, however, they are ideally looking for a candidate that is located around the St Neots, Huntingdon, Cambridge, Bedford, Milton Keynes or Northampton area.
A company with over 40 years' experience within their specialist field. They have recently moved to larger premises as the business continues to grow. They are looking for an individual who will add value and be a long term asset for the business.
How to apply:
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please contact Mark Burton at Recruit Mint or apply through the relevant channels.
- maintenance AND "service engineer"