Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: Up to £30,000pa
Our client is a successful and accomplished company based in Banbury. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of a talented and dependable Field Service Engineer to join their stable team. This is a brilliant opportunity, with variety and recognition.
- Liaising with clients directly should their equipment break down or require servicing.
- Managing your own diary effectively and ensuring excellent customer service standards are adhered to.
- Resolving the issue with machinery at client site which could include electrical/mechanical faults or problems with electronic components.
- Handling both the diagnosis of the problem and the aftercare efficiently.
- Communicating well with the other Engineers so that diary appointments run smoothly.
- Offering technical support within the office.
Key Skills & Experience:
- An engineering qualification would be advantageous.
- Technical background with a knowledge of electronics and mechanics.
- Presentable with great customer service skills.
- Reliable, driven individual with excellent people skills.
The core working hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 until 17:30 however, flexibility will be required on occasion to meet the needs of the business.
Despite the work taking place all over the UK you will be required to spend 1-2 days in the office so please ensure you live within a commutable distance of Banbury.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.