Field Service Engineer
Salary £30,000 basic plus overtime.
Area: Bristol and surrounding areas
Package: Plenty of overtime available (After 1pm on a Saturday and all-day Sunday double time), company van, pension and 28 days holiday.
LWS Services are proud to be the chosen recruitment partner for a nationwide waste handling maintenance company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Attending customer sites for break downs, servicing, maintenance and fault finding of waste recycling equipment such as compactors and balers.
- This is a home-based role, covering Bristol and surrounding areas.
- You must be flexible with hours.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time Served Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience working in a mobile / client facing role.
- Electrical Fault-Finding Skills.
- Hydraulic experience.
- Welding / fabrication advantageous.
- Full UK driving license
Your experience and skills will be rewarded with an exceptional salary and benefits package together with terrific prospects.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.
- Field Service
- Mechanical Engineering
- Heavy Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job