Field Service Engineer
Salary (Circa £48,500 including overtime)
(£14.50per hour 39.5-hour week plus overtime at time and half Paid door to door)
Areas:Luton, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Stevenage areas.
Package: Plenty of overtime available, company van, fuel card, tools, company credit card.
My client is well-established award winning manufacturer and supplier of waste handling capital equipment throughout the UK.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Attending customer sites for break downs, servicing, maintenance and fault finding of waste recycling equipment such as compactors and balers.
- This is a home-based role, covering Luton, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Stevenage areas.
- You must be flexible with hours.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time Served Field Service Mechanical Engineer.
- Hands on experience servicing and repairing compactors and balers.
- Experience working in a client facing role.
- Single or 3 phase Electrical qualifications or experience essential
- Hydraulic experience is essential.
- Full UK driving license
Your experience and skills will be rewarded with an exceptional salary and benefits package together with terrific prospects.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.
- Electrical Engineering
- Field Service
- Mechanical Engineering
- Heavy Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job