Forklift Field Service Engineer and a Workshop Engineer
Competitive Salary Up to £28,000pa
Our client has two new opportunities for the following roles to join our growing team in Corsham.
Field Service Engineer
Both of these positions play a key role within the company and require forward thinking engineers to take the lead with enthusiasm and maturity.
As a leading independent forklift sales, service and hire company, our client provides quality forklift services in the South West.
As their Forklift Field/ Workshop Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and repairing forklift trucks
- Carry out servicing and thorough examinations on equipment
- Fault finding and diagnostics
To be considered for the Field/ Workshop Engineer role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing and maintaining forklift trucks, agricultural machinery, construction plant or HGV vehicles
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and components,
- Good customer service skills
- A full driving license is essential
- An excellent, competitive salary
- Good prospects
- Company vehicle (Field Service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Workwear and PPE
We are members of the Forklift Truck Association, Consolidated Forklift Truck Association and Partners with Jungheinrich and HC.
If you enjoy a working as part of a team and making a difference, please apply now.
Forklift Engineer, Forklift Service Technician, Forklift Field Service Engineer, Workshop Engineer