Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Our client is looking for an Electromechanical Field Service Engineer to aid in the installation, service and maintenance of their wide range of security equipment. This is a field based role covering Basildon, Chelmsford, Braintree, Bishops Stortford and the Harlow area. A full UK driving licence is essential.
- The ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings, although full training will be provided for our specific requirements.
- A full driving license, preferably clean.
- Have a good level of fitness due to the physical demands of the job
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- Fault finding, repair, installation and commissioning
- Ability to conduct site surveys.
- Good customer service skills.
- Some foreign travel may be available but not compulsory.
- Usual working hours would be a 40 hour week during normal office hours Monday - Friday.
- Out of hours call outs will be a part of this role.
- Vehicle, uniform, PPE, mobile phone and tools will be provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Uncapped overtime structure.
ACS are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Field Service Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Field Service Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Field Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Field Service Engineer role you desire.
- "service engineer" "service" "installation" "electromechanical"