Field Service Engineer x 6 - Machine Tools - Various locations - UK Wide
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Location: Midlands, South West, Bedfordshire
This highly reputable company are going through expansion and as a result require a number of multi skilled field service engineers to cover their client portfolio servicing all of their range of machinery
Skills required for Field Service Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer with strong electrical and mechanical appreciation
- Ideally hold an apprenticeship
- Machine tool industry experience
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Able to fault find - electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
The field service engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned constantly expanding company
- Training and Investment in the engineers (3 weeks in-house training abroad )
- Company vehicle
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.