Do you have experience working within material handling or with hydraulic systems?
Well if the answers are yes then look no further as I have a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer based in the Bristol region. This position as a Field Service Engineer would suit an engineer who has previous experience working on material handling, heavy plant equipment, hydraulic or mobile cranes with the drive and enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills.
This job as a Field Service Engineer is to work for an excellent organisation that values each and every employee. You will join a team of engineers within this designated region by visiting customer sites to maintain, service and repair the equipment.
You will be required to have the following experience and skills:
* Excellent customer service skills will be required at all times.
* Experience with hydraulic systems preferably HIAB cranes.
* Carry out service, maintenance and repair work to LOLLER standards
* Ability to respond quickly to the clients needs for emergency breakdown situations
* Market leading internal training and development will be provided.
* Must be comfortable with writing up and completing logs electronically
Ideally, apprentice trained and qualified to City & Guilds, NVQ's or equivalent in a Mechanical discipline with relevant experience in a similar role. Excellent salary on offer up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience). A fully equipped company van (excluding hand tools), mobile phone and table. Full PPE / uniform will be provided.
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob at Omega Resource Group by emailing or call for more information.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Field Service Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job