Linx Printing Technologies have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join their growing team based in Liverpool.
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Linx Printing Technologies is an established and successful company. It is a well-known brand in the industry, renowned for its thoughtfully designed and well-engineered products. Linx is a part of Danaher Corporation - a global Fortune 500 organisation with annual revenue close to $20 billion and a team of 71,000 employees world-wide.
We are innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented. By joining Linx you will become a part of a winning team and will receive the best training and support to ensure that as a company we supply highest quality products and services to our customers.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation, service, repair and maintenance of our full range of coding and marking products throughout the UK with limited additional travel to Ireland. You will respond to breakdowns on customer sites, quickly performing maintenance, diagnostics and repairs on units to guarantee that machines operate to the required standards.
Striving to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, you’ll work closely with the Customer Service/Field Team to implement standard work & processes to further improve support to our customers. Additionally, you’ll provide customers with basic product and user functionality training, using your strong communication skills to deliver training that is accessible and understandable.
This role may include, pre-arranged occasional nights away from home
Field Service Engineer - Candidate Requirements:
- At least three years’ experience gained within a customer service or field service role
- A proven track record of working in a field service capacity, gained within a customer focused environment
- An ONC level qualification in electronics/electro-mechanical, or a relevant technical discipline
- A full driving licence
- Proactive and hands-on, as a Field Service Engineer, you must be confident working in customer-facing environments and have an analytical mind-set with excellent organisational and time management skills
Field Service Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of the full Linx product range
- Perform hands on site troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Provide high level technical support to external customers
- Provide comprehensive on-site training to customers
- Interface with cross functional teams such as Customer Engineering, Customer Solutions Team, Product management and Marketing
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from field service visits
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
- Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Field Service Engineer
To submit your CV for this exciting Field Service Engineer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!