Field Service Engineer / Field Engineer / Compactors / Balers / Waste Management
Field Service Engineer is needed by our client, the UK's leading supplier of waste compactors and balers, to be based in Birmingham and its surrounding areas.
On a mission to reduce landfill waste as well as lessen waste transport costs and landfill tax charges, they manufacture an extensive range of custom semi and fully automatic waste compactors and recycling balers. They have worked with many of the UK's most well-known companies including BBC, Marks & Spencer, Cadbury, Aston Martin, and Royal Mail.
With over 25 years' experience in waste and recycling management, they are now on the lookout for a new member to join their team of engineers.
As their Field Service Engineer, you will be maintaining, servicing and repairing their machines and third-party equipment within your designated area. You will find yourself busy with any of the following: servicing their designed and manufactured equipment, providing excellent customer service, supporting other areas if required, controlling van stock, maintaining your van, completing all necessary documentation, and attending training sessions.
This will be a home and field-based role - you will be covering Birmingham and its surrounding areas.
Full product training and support will be provided.
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Electro-mechanical skills
- Working knowledge of hydraulics
- Experience with welding
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Basic working knowledge of computers
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Very high practical ability & competent in fault finding
- Experience in compactors and balers (preferable)
- Electrical qualifications (preferable)
Salary: £21,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Some of the great benefits they have on offer, include:
- Mobile phone
- Compactor and baler tools
- Company uniform
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory company pension
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
- Field Service Engineer / Field Engineer / Compactors / Balers / Waste Management