We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a large machinery manufacturer, based in Shropshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a business who are supplying the biggest food manufacturers in the UK with a variety of production machines. The organisation currently covers the whole of the UK but, with the company's growth, more businesses across seas are ordering their machinery.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering qualification either electrical or mechanical
- Hands on experience within a production/manufacturing environment
- Will need to live near the site due to attending 2 or 3 times a week
- Covering the whole of the UK (no work abroad)
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out new machinery installations
- Also attending client sites to carry out planned maintenance on machinery
- Monday to Friday straight days role
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job