We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a large machinery manufacturer, based in Shropshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a business who are supplying the biggest food manufacturers in the UK with a variety of production machines. The organisation currently covers the whole of the UK but, with the company's growth, more businesses across seas are ordering their machinery.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering qualification either electrical or mechanical
- Hands on experience within a production/manufacturing environment
- Will need to live near the site due to attending 2 or 3 times a week
- Covering the whole of the UK (no work abroad)
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out new machinery installations
- Also attending client sites to carry out planned maintenance on machinery
- Monday to Friday straight days role
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.