Title - Field Service Engineer
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Package - Fully expensed car (likely a new Mondeo) + tools + phone + tablet + fuel card + $40 p/night meal allowance + training and ongoing professional development.
Location - We are looking for candidates that live in the Midlands - Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Coventry & Birmingham etc.
They established themselves in the UK back in the late 1970's and are the first company to sell their type of special purpose machinery in the UK
Over those years, they have built exceptionally strong relationships with their European manufacturers, constantly improving and adding to their product range.
Operating across the length and breadth of the UK, they specialise in the sale, installation, commissioning, service and refurbishment of plastic and aluminium machining and milling centres, borers, autofeed systems, saws, welders and CNC multi-axis machinery to name but a few.
What really stood out for me with this business in the culture.
Everyone I have met within the business is genuine, friendly and very welcoming. It feels like a great company to be a part of.
Joining a nationwide team of 15 Service Engineers, you will initially spend your time learning about the business and machines, will shadow the other Engineers and will get involved in some refurbishment work.
Moving forward, you will be
- Responsible for covering a regional patch. With some national travel if a colleague needs assistance
- They try and get you home each night, however you may stay away once or twice a week
- Mechanical fault finding and rectification. Typical things you will be doing mechanically includes stripping down a part often machine, checking for any play within the bearings and rebuilding.
- Electrically - basic electrical testing and fault finding
- Onsite installation and commissioning
- Responding to breakdowns
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who lives in the Midlands - Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Coventry, Birmingham etc.
- Have an industrial maintenance or service background.
- Experienced working on complex machinery such as CNC machines, packaging, robotics etc.
- Electrically capable of - fault finding and basic testing
- Mechanically capable of - removing and replacing broken and worn component parts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job