Field Service Engineer - Days
Location: South East England
An amazing opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has arisen for an ever expanding catering equipment company. The field service engineer will cover the entire south east area. The Field Service Engineer will also receive industry leading, fully comprehensive training. This is an exciting time for any Field Service Engineer to join this aspirational company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful field service engineer will have a Full UK driving licence
- Previous Experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Experience as a field service engineer on catering equipment would be an advantage but is not required
- An amazing attitude and have a massive will to learn and improve
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Full training on all equipment that you will be repairing
- Opportunities for external qualifications.
- Learning about the bespoke equipment you will be repairing
- Working from home
- Being able to manage your own workload
Benefits: Company Vehicle, holidays, pension
Commutable: London, Milton Keynes, Maidstone, Chelmsford, Cambridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.