High-end bespoke electronics manufacturer requires a Field Service Engineer to enhance their team.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Field Service Engineer will be responsible for service schedules and site surveys, all system based
- Aircraft, Marine or Military Vehicle electronics background
- The Field Service Engineer will be able to install, maintain and commission a wide variety of Electronic Equipment
- Passport holder and keen traveller
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- The company has a variety of equipment to be maintained so should be aware of other criteria whilst on site
- Ability to adapt to changing client situations
- Recommend and implement system solutions
- Ability to accurately document service reports, breakdown and repair schedules, and apply solutions
- Excellent communication skills, compiling technical, written and verbal assessments
- Client facing, key problem solver
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.