High-end bespoke electronics manufacturer requires a Field Service Engineer to enhance their team.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Field Service Engineer will be responsible for service schedules and site surveys, all system based
- Aircraft, Marine or Military Vehicle electronics background
- The Field Service Engineer will be able to install, maintain and commission a wide variety of Electronic Equipment
- Passport holder and keen traveller
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- The company has a variety of equipment to be maintained so should be aware of other criteria whilst on site
- Ability to adapt to changing client situations
- Recommend and implement system solutions
- Ability to accurately document service reports, breakdown and repair schedules, and apply solutions
- Excellent communication skills, compiling technical, written and verbal assessments
- Client facing, key problem solver
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job