- Thought of working for a UKAS accredited company maintaining and repairing destructive and non-destructive capital machinery?
- Strong Mechatronics or Electromechanical background?
- A market leader in their industry, with excellent progression and training opportunities
- Rare and unique opportunity with a company boasting excellent staff retention
Midlands and M40 - Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick, Oxford, Northampton
Field Service Engineer - Materials Testing and Instrumentation Industry Market Leader
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
Having a global portfolio of customers, you will be responsible for the service, maintenance, and repair of this electromechanical and mechatronics testing equipment. You will be working within a variety of appealing manufacturing sectors including the aerospace, automotive, and medical industries. You will play an important role in ensuring the equipment is correctly calibrated and maintained to UKAS standards at all times.
The Candidate for the position of Field Service Engineer:
- Being technically skilled, you will have practical experience of mechanical, electrical or electro mechanical engineering principles.
- Your ability to read either mechanical or electrical engineering drawings will be challenged in this business-critical service engineering role.
- High levels of attention to detail are required as well as exceptional customer service skills. Ideally, you will have experience of working to fine tolerances and correctly calibrating high value capital equipment.
- A background in mechatronics, instrument calibration, or the maintenance and service of weapons or communications equipment within the armed faces would be of significant interest.
A well respected market leader who lead the way in their specific market through design and innovation. Being established for over 100 years, they pride themselves on the quality of their equipment and service offering. You have a rare opportunity to join this forward-thinking organisation as they look to expand their engineering field service team.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £30,000 Basic Salary
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Lunch Allowance, Overnight Allowance, Tools, Mobile, Laptop,
- 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
The position of Field Service Engineer covers The Midlands and M40, and candidates based in Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick, Oxford, Northampton, and surrounding areas will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job