Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working with a client of ours that are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer.
This particular part of their business is looking for a Field Service Engineer to work on installing, servicing and repairing their equipment.
The role will involve:
- Installing, servicing and repairing our client’s equipment in to their clients’ establishments.
- Working with basic mechanics and electrics
- Previous experience working on the install and/or servicing of domestic electrical or mechanical equipment
- Good communication skills
- Someone comfortable working in a manual environment
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- An engineering apprenticeship or further technical/mechanical qualification
- £23,000 - £25,000
- 40 hours per week, 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- The role is a field based role and will be covering the Peterborough Region.
For more information on the opportunity please can you contact the engineering recruitment team at Imperial Professionals