Field Service Engineer
Covering: Midlands, but must be travel nationally to assist in other territories
Competitive Salary. Car, Medical Cover, Pension, Bonus.
Flexible working and Bonus
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to deliver field technical support on the assigned BD Diagnostic Systems to the customer within the assigned region in order to guarantee customer satisfaction through an outstanding service and efficient mastery of reported incidents and requests of the customer.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer who can independently perform local technical support on the assigned piece of equipment and systems as agreed in the customer service level agreements; such as installations, deinstallations, relocations, certifications (IQ/OQ) and repairs, including:
- Confirming appointments with the customer
- Ensuring all necessary goods, spare parts and tools are available
- Managing and assuring the logistics, executing the necessary part order and return actions
- Checking performance, reporting & documenting completion and performance of service intervention
- Effectively escalation of the problem to the Technical Instrument Specialist or Team Leader in case an immediate solution can not be offered in order to deliver a quality service in accordance to the BD specifications and customer Service Level Agreements.
- Works toward service metrics as defined by the Service Organization and within the scope of the position.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering