Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working with a client of ours that are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer.
This particular part of their business is looking for a Field Service Engineer to work on installing, servicing and repairing their equipment.
The role will involve:
- Installing, servicing and repairing our client’s equipment in to their clients’ establishments.
- Working with basic mechanics and electrics
- Previous experience working on the install and/or servicing of domestic electrical or mechanical equipment
- Good communication skills
- Someone comfortable working in a manual environment
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- An engineering apprenticeship or further technical/mechanical qualification
- £23,000 - £25,000
- 40 hours per week, 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- The role is a field based role and will be covering the Newbury Region.
For more information on the opportunity please can you contact the engineering recruitment team at Imperial Professionals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job