Based in Aberdeen this forward thinking, fast paced company is looking for a field Service Engineer to join their growing team. The business offers distribution solutions to global industries within subsea and rail.
To join this progressive and hugely successful company you will need to have the following skills;
- HND/Degree qualification
- Electrical/electronic engineering experience
- Practically minded
- Experience travelling globally working off-shore
- Independent, organised and self-motivated
- Positive and calm under pressure
- Good influencer
- 17th edition wiring knowledge
- Analytical mind and secure at fault finding
- Strong knowledge of electrical circuits
- Able to write test procedures/technical documents
This person needs to be energetic, enthusiastic and excited by the prospect of working alone off-shore, at times, as well as working effectively within a team environment.
This company is an award winning business and encourages it's staff to develop their skills, with efforts never going un-noticed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job