Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Our client has been a lead IT product provider for over 30 years. They deal with a wide range of IT solutions and Web services.
You will be providing the best customer service and advise to technical issues and queries raised by customers, both in the office and out. This role is a technical role and the customer base is mainly small businesses from a mixture of different sectors. You will have the chance to fully contribute to the team and to identify & improve customer service. Our client fully encourages ongoing training and staff are encouraged and supported through their career.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience working in 2nd/3rd Line Support roles
- Solid knowledge of IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft workstation
- Microsoft certified
- Knowledge of networking
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- After 2 years the 20 rises to 21.
- Personal development plan, training, mentoring both technical and general
- Staff social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional pension contributions
- Interactive environment where we support each other, and you are never far away from decision makers.
- Customer Service
- Field Service
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support