Our client operate within the precision measurement market (metrology) with a focus on vision systems and optical gauging. The business operates under a larger group umbrella which consists of divisions across the UK, France and Australia to mention a few countries, as well as a multitude of different companies.
This role is suitable for both electrical and mechanical engineers as this is a Field Service Engineer position. This would require the installation, commissioning, and servicing of electro-mechanical capital machinery across the West Midlands. Although the ability to travel is a prerequisite to this position, you should expect to be home most nights if you are situated in or around the Dudley area.
A considerable background in a service engineer position(s) is a necessity, but you should also have:
- An autonomous approach, and flexibility towards travel around the West Midlands
- A demonstrable ability to fault find machinery
- Customer facing skills gained from a client-facing position
- Degree/HNC or equivalent industry experience would be advantageous
- Experience of customer site visits is beneficial
If you are looking to reaffirm, enhance, and learn new skills whilst being rewarded with a competitive package in a challenging environment, then please apply
Reference number: 5014
- Field Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job