Field Service Engineer - SW
Our client are a global leader in the food and packaging industry, designing, manufacturing and selling high-value capital equipment such as multihead weighers, vision inspection systems, and tray sealers. Due to sustained growth, they are currently seeking a field service engineer to join the team who will autonomously cover the South West region of the UK.
You will be travelling out to client sites in order to install, commission and service capital equipment products. With a strong customer-facing element, this role offers the chance to develop both your electrical and mechanical engineering skills. With a good route for progression in a challenging, competitive environment, you could have a prosperous future with this company.
Hopefully, you would be able demonstrate the following:
- The ability to travel to sites throughout the South West is critical
- An autonomous approach is heavily desired
- Customer/client facing experience is advantageous
- A resolute background in either electrical or mechanical engineering is sought after
- Past experience working with food, packaging, or other complex machinery is ideal
- HNC, equivalent or above in an engineering discipline is captivating
If you are looking for the chance to prove yourself, develop your skills, and progress through an international company, please apply today.
Reference number: 4908
FMC contact for this role: Joseph Nock
- Capital Equipment
- Field Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"