Frontier Pitts welcomes applications from Electromechanical Field Service Engineers to aid in the installation, service and maintenance of our wide range of security equipment. If you satisfy the following criteria please do apply and we shall be in contact with you if you may be suitable for the position.
The successful applicant will have the following profile:
- The ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings, although full training will be provided for our specific requirements.
- A full driving license, preferably clean.
- Be self motivated to work individually but adaptable to work as part of a team.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, logical manner both verbally and written.
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- Fault finding, repair, installation and commissioning experience.
- Ability to conduct site surveys.
- Good customer service skills.
The applicant must:
- Have a good level of fitness due to the physical demands of the job.
- Be able to pass security clearances.
- Have a flexible and positive outlook.
- Be able to attend out of hours call outs.
The following qualities would be an advantage but are not essential.
- A working experience and qualification in 3 phase and 17th edition electrical.
- Recognised Health and Safety training.
- Welding experience and qualification.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic or fluid system experience.
- Previous experience with gates/barriers/blockers.
- Some foreign travel may be available but not compulsory.
- Usual working hours would be a 40 hour week during normal office hours Monday - Friday.
- Out of hours call outs will be a part of this role.
- Vehicle, uniform, PPE, mobile phone and tools will be provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Uncapped overtime structure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job