Field Service Engineer required for a well-established provider of plant equipment to the construction industry, to work across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire. The Field Service Engineer role will require the service, maintenance and breakdown repair of a range of plant equipment including excavators, dumpers and rollers. My client provides equipment and servicing packages for a range of construction sites across the UK.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be an enthusiastic individual with previous experience in a Field Service role, preferably within a similar industry. You will have worked on plant machinery and will have experience servicing and repairing a range of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
Field Service Engineer - Plant Equipment Position Overview
The role will be predominantly field based in charge of the service, maintenance and breakdown repair of plant equipment, alongside LOLER inspections and PPM where necessary. Occasionally you will work from the Newbury depot, completing Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) on equipment to be sent out. A company van will be provided for this role.
Field Service Engineer - Plant Equipment Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a field service engineer role within a related industry
- Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge
- Experience working with plant equipment desirable
- Effective communicator by customers
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Full UK driving license (clean) and prepared to travel to customer sites
- Based within a commutable distance of Newbury
Field Service Engineer - Plant Equipment Position Remuneration
- £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + Overtime + Retention Bonus
- 22 days' holiday + Bank holidays
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm
- Company Van
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy