Field Service Engineer (Pay & Display/Parking Systems) - Birmingham - 3 months
An exciting requirement has arisen for a field Service Engineer to assist my client in carrying out upgrades to Pay & Display systems & Equipment. Training will also be part of the onboarding process and there may be a chance to upskill you for other types of field service work within the business.
Please see general details below:
- Upgrades to hardware and software.
- Installation and configuration of IT hardware equipment.
- Replacement of internal mechanisms and electronic systems.
- The majority of work will take place outside, predominantly car parks etc.
- To provide a repair service, both pre-planned and responsive.
- To respond to service calls allocated by the call centre
- Individual responsibility for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Use a hand-held computer system for job allocation, stock control, response time reporting etc.
- Individual responsibility for ensuring stock levels are adequately maintained
- Advise Service Support Managers of any problem that could compromise commitment to Customer satisfaction
- Responsibility for maintenance and presentation of assigned company vehicle, computer and other equipment.
- Promoting a positive image to Customers
- Be prepared to wear a Company uniform.
If this role is of interest then please apply and a member of the resource team will be in contact at their soonest convenience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job