Location: Covering North East of England
Salary: £28,000 to £32,500 per annum
The world's largest distributor of on-board weighing products is on the lookout for a Field Mobile Engineer with mobile machinery experience in an engineering environment to join their highly skilled team.
With over 75 years' industry experience, they are the go-to supplier for the mobile plant industry.
While the ideal candidate would be located in the North East of England to enable flexibility around their national service offering, all locations will be considered for the right individual.
About the Role:
- Supporting their existing teams across the country
- Installing their weighing equipment
- Calibrating, servicing, removing & refitting their equipment
- Carrying out & completing all necessary paperwork.
- Maintaining your personal PPE and equipment regularly
- Maintaining their van spare parts stock levels
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements of both the company and their customer's premises
Specific training will be provided!
- Previous experience working in an engineering environment with mobile machinery
- Professional & presentable appearance and behaviour
- Willingness to travel to and from customer sites and their office (staying away overnight may be required)
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Field Service Engineer, Mobile Machinery, Installation Engineer, Refitting, Calibrating, Field Engineer may be considered.
- Field Service Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Installation Engineer
- Mobile Machinery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job