A Field Service Engineer or Mobile Auto Electrician in the South East London Area in the Commercial Vehicle industry. You will be working for a well-established company who are in the business of vehicle of designing and installing technology and devices for commercial vehicles. It is a completely field based role and you will cover the South East of the country.
You will be field based and responsible for carrying out installation, service and maintenance of various types of aftermarket electrical equipment onto commercial vehicles. Hands on experience with HGVs, light commercials and other specialist vehicles are a must.
You will have experience with the following:
- Automotive electrical experience of both 12VDC and 24VDC systems is a must.
- Experience with working with a wide range of commercial vehicles advantage (waste, construction, commercial haulage, bus & coach, emergency response etc.)
- Good customer services skills are essential with daily client interaction.
- Understanding of intermediate/advanced automotive electronics components.
- Good logical and fault-finding techniques.
- Experienced in the use of electrical automotive testing/installation equipment.
- Good practical skills for using a range of tools and electronic instruments.
- Relevant auto electrician qualification advantage (NVQ, City and Guilds etc.)
- The ability to read electrical wiring diagrams.
You will get a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience with the opportunity to earn some commission on top. You will also have the opportunity to work for a well-established, national company with a lot of benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and I will call you for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job