Specialist metrology equipment manufacturer requires an experienced field service engineer
- Established internationally for over 100 years.
- Consistent investment in R&D
- ISO accredited
- UK manufacturing facilities
- Part of a larger group of companies with over 250 years of manufacturing experience
- Home based, varied field service engineering role requires covers a large territory above the M4 to the left of the M1 and below a line below Stoke/Derby. Working on occasion up towards Manchester.
- This role is a traditional 5 days out on the road, service engineer role with overnight stays.
- Performing repairs and CALIBRATIONS of metrology equipment. (Specifically hardness testing, surface testing & optical inspection equipment - Both hand held and desktop based)
- Complete site visit reports, for processing of Customer orders, create calibration certificates from recorded data
The Ideal Person:
- Ideal location is Worcester, second preference is Dudley.
- Looking for a Field Service Engineer that has mechanical, and electrical and software based experience
- Experience of working in a field based role or site based Service position
- Working on optical equipment, vision systems or metrology equipment would be a distinct advantage.
- Calibrations in the 0.001 of a mm.
Consultant: Adrien Duggal
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.