Field Service Engineer - Medical
Location: Hemel Hempstead
I am currently recruiting for a field service engineer for my client who is a large medical manufacturer for the public sector. My client is a leader within their industry who install, commission and maintain various medical equipment throughout the whole of the UK. Due to continued growth they are currently looking to appoint a field service engineer as they have recently won a number of new contracts.
Skills required for Field Service Engineer - Medical:
- The successful field service engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful field service engineer does not need to have prior medical experience however any experience would be beneficial.
- The successful field service engineer will be multi-skilled however must be electrically biased.
- The field service engineer will need to comfortable with staying away as the role will involve the occasional night away.
The Field Service engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer within their industry who provide equipment from the biggest names in the public sector.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team who are consistently innovating there products.
- Working with state of the art equipment with lots of projects to get involved in.
- The field service engineer will be able develop further within the business and will have the opportunity to progress into a supervisory role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £32,000+ OTE
Commutable: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinhamshire, Berkshire .
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job