Field Service Engineer - Medical
Location: Hemel Hempstead
I am currently recruiting for a field service engineer for my client who is a large medical manufacturer for the public sector. My client is a leader within their industry who install, commission and maintain various medical equipment throughout the whole of the UK. Due to continued growth they are currently looking to appoint a field service engineer as they have recently won a number of new contracts.
Skills required for Field Service Engineer - Medical:
- The successful field service engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful field service engineer does not need to have prior medical experience however any experience would be beneficial.
- The successful field service engineer will be multi-skilled however must be electrically biased.
- The field service engineer will need to comfortable with staying away as the role will involve the occasional night away.
The Field Service engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer within their industry who provide equipment from the biggest names in the public sector.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team who are consistently innovating there products.
- Working with state of the art equipment with lots of projects to get involved in.
- The field service engineer will be able develop further within the business and will have the opportunity to progress into a supervisory role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £32,000+ OTE
Commutable: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinhamshire, Berkshire .
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.