Field Service Engineer - Manufacturing - £NEG
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an established Essex based company that offers services to the manufacturing industry.
This family run business are currently looking to add a Field Service Engineer, who will ideally hold an HNC / ONC in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or equivalent in a relevant discipline to their team.
The Field Service Engineer will enjoy working for a personable, family run organisation that has been growing year on year.
Duties of the Field Service Engineer will include but not limited to:
* Installation, servicing and repair of processing machinery.
* Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical fault finding skills
* Servicing and Installation experience
* Ability to communicate well and represent the company in a professional manner
* Conscientious, trustworthy and able to perform under pressure.
* Able to work alone as well as part of a team with a positive attitude
* Full clean driving license
The Field Service Engineer will be working mainly within and around the M25 area with occasional overnight stays throughout the UK and Ireland.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information please contact Jacqui Clark for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
- Field Service Engineer - Manufacturing - £NEG
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"