Field Service Engineer required. My client is an established provider of escalators and lifts to customers across the UK. Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineers to be based in Leeds and Newcastle, responsible for attending customer sites across the UK for both planned maintenance and breakdown repairs.
Field Service Engineer - Lifts Position Overview
- Attend customer sites across the UK to attend breakdowns and undertake planned servicing and maintenance work
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and other Field Service Engineers to maximise the first time fix rate
- Undertake refurbishment, installation and replacement of lifts in a range of locations including commercial offices, shopping centres and private establishments
- Maintain a professional image at all times to represent the company
Field Service Engineer - Lifts Position Requirements
- NVQ3 or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience within a Lift Service / Maintenance Engineer position
- Relevant qualifications for the position e.g. City & Guilds
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues, customers and management
- Self-motivated, reliable and organised
- Full (clean) UK driving licence and prepared to travel with the role
- Based in the Leeds or Newcastle area
Field Service Engineer - Lifts Position Remuneration
- £26,000 - £36,000 depending on experience + overtime
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- 39 Hours a week, Early finish on Fridays
- Company vehicle, phone
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'