Position: Field Service Engineer (Industrial Batteries)
Salary/Package: £23,000 - £27,000 + Vehicle + Overtime
Alecto Recruitment are representing one of the country's top industrial battery manufacturers in their search for a Field Service Engineer.
- FT Permanent role, Monday-Friday with occasional out of hours work
- Attending planned and reactive calls to client sites to service and maintain industrial batteries and chargers
- Diagnosing faults on equipment and ordering spare parts
- Discussing client requirements and reporting back to Sales teams
- Based from home, compiling documentation and formal records on a tablet
- An experienced Field Service Engineer, with a strong mechanical and electrical skillset
- Desired: a knowledge of industrial battery systems and applications
- Happy working in a client-facing role
- An organised and professional individual
- IT competent
- Full UK Driving License
- £23,000 - £27,000 basic salary
- Overtime rate
- Company vehicle
- iPad and company phone
- Continued professional development
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- service engineer
- field service engineer
- forklift engineer
- traction batteries
- industrial batteries
- uninterruptible power supply
- industrial charger
- automotive power
- standby power