Field Service Engineer / Installation Engineer - Halifax
Working as part of a dedicated field service team you will provide a world class Costa Express experience to our partners and customers as you carry out repairs to all Costa Express equipment in a professional and courteous manner. Working for the UK’s leading coffee brand you will have the ability to make a difference every day and continually improve the machine reliability, through accountability and ownership for all Costa Express equipment. You will have fully paid training in line with all Costa Express Equipment along with all the necessary tools to do your job.
As part of this new role you will focus on Installations for the first 3 months transitioning into a full Field Service Engineer role going forward.
Shift patterns will include 7am – 4.30pm, 8.30am - 6.00pm, 10.30am – 8.00pm, however initially as part of the installations role you will be expected to cover shift from 6.30am – 4.00pm & 7.00am – 4.30pm
- Carrying out a broad range of repair and preventative maintenance work on Costa Express Equipment
- Follow all documented processes to optimise machine reliability
- Diagnose faults, repair or replace equipment to brand guidelines
- Attend sites within business agreed SLA’s & complete Brand Standards checks on every site visit
- Effective communication of issues, problems or solutions through escalation points
- Adherence to Warranty and Returns procedures
Who we are looking for
You will be self-motivated, creative problem solver with a determination to keep Costa Express machines trading to the highest standards ensuring partners satisfaction every time. You will be excited by getting the job done and making a difference;
- Ability to prioritise your workload and work well under pressure
- Flexible “can do” attitude
- Problem solver with excellent planning and organisation skills
- Experienced in working in a field-based role
- Live in the Halifax area – HX postcode. Candidates outside of this postcode will not be considered, however if you are happy to re-locate you will be considered
Skills and experience will include;
- Experience of testing and repairing service equipment
- Basic electrical engineering and able to handle and work with a variety of different tools
- Industry Health and Safety standards
- Microsoft office proficient
- Experience of working in a field-based role
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a starting salary of £28,000, a yearly bonus, company van plus other many other benefits and the opportunity to be part of a supportive growing business.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see>>
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"