Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established, expanding material handling company looking to recruit a new field based forklift service engineer to service their client base across mainly South & West London. With a competitive salary & overtime opportunity plus numerous other benefits, this is a great opportunity for an experienced forklift engineer interested in a new role.
- Servicing a client base across South & West London area in repairing forklift trucks
- Travel further afield to North and East London if required
- Fixing and servicing other, related material handling equipment
- Ensuring excellent customer service and representing the company in the right way
- Attending the workshop from time to time and occasionally working on call
The company have a preference for an individual from a forklift truck background due to the requirements of the role. You will ideally have worked with material handling products before with a strong technical knowledge of the various brands and models. You will be able to work well on your own with your own initiative and have good customer facing skills.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to £28,000 depending on experience)
- Overtime Opportunity of time and a half paid door to door
- Tool allowance
- 22 days holiday + statutory
- Pension Scheme
- Sick pay scheme
- Extra hourly pay for on call work
Selling one of the industries most well known brands, our client is an award winning dealer of forklift trucks and other material handling equipment. Having been established for over 30 years, they have a strong local presence across the M25 area offer an extensive range of trucks as well as pallet racking and other equipment. Due to recent expansion, they're now looking to add another engineer to their team.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on . Alternatively refer to www.alexanderjamesrecruiting.co.uk for our latest jobs.
- 'engineer' 'forklift' 'lifting' 'plant' 'technician'