Are you a Field Service Engineer with experience with Fork Lift Trucks/Heavy Plant Machinery?
My client has grown to become one of the leading providers of material handling equipment in the UK. They now have depots right across the country and are looking for Field Service Engineers to cover the East Yorkshire area.
- To carry out routine maintenance and repairs to long/short term machines and customers owned equipment. Ensuring best practice with quality and professionalism are met at all times and to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose & Rectify any faults as required by the customer, ensuring that the machine is left operating in a safe condition, and that the work has been carried out to the customer’s satisfaction.
- To carry out routine maintenance as directed ensuring that all necessary service parts are available prior to attending customers site
- To liaise directly with the customers whilst on site
- Liaising and communicating with Service Control Department.
- Proactively participating in planning workload.
- Establishing/maintaining appropriate level of van stock/tooling (in conjunction with the Service Supervisor and/or any other Manager)
- To work mostly without supervision by using your own initiative
- Ensure that your van tooling and spares stockholding is maintained and van kept clean and tidy both inside and outside to a known standard.
- Ensure that all Service Reports and documentation is completed properly before leaving site
- Ensure fork lift trucks are serviced to the standards as directed by the manufacturers recommendations.
- Be proactive in your approach when maintaining fleet trucks ensuring that all repairs are carried out in a timely manner, minimising costs when possible.
- To perform any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time within the scope of your knowledge, skills and ability.
- £22k - £28k DOE
- 4% pension
- Life insurance annual salary x4
- 23 days holiday + Stats (going up 1 per year up to 28)
- Van/mobile/fuel card
- OT X1.5 M-S
- X2 Saturday 13:00 onwards through Sunday
- Very good training
- Can use van for personal use - New van’s every 4 yrs.
- Electrical Repairs
- Field Service
- Fork Lift