Field Service FLT Engineers
Reading, Swindon, Oxford
Fork Lift Truck Field Service Engineer required for a leading Materials Handling organisation , you will be experienced in Servicing and Repairs of a wide range of Materials Handling Equipment and Forklift Trucks.
We are looking for engineers to cover the M4, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Newbury and surrounding areas. (These are roles for Multiple Engineers not just one to cover this wide area.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience working in the Materials Handling Industry
- fully familiar with Diesel, Gas and Electrically powered trucks and experience on both Counterbalance or Reach
- Respond to breakdowns and carry out regular services
- Update and maintain the relevant documentation on works carried out
- Maintenance of hydraulics, pneumatics on a regular basis
- Candidates should ideally be Time Served Fitters or Mechanics
- Previous experience of servicing FLT is essential
- Must have good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Good communication skills with the ability to work alone
- You will be Customer focused and confident in your skills
- You will have a Valid Driving license.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the industry then please forward your cv to Nathan Woakes on or call ,
We are looking to set up interviews and move this very soon so please act quick and apply!
Proactive Technical recruitment are leaders within the field of Plant and Materials Handling Recruitment. With over 20 years experience of working within the field and also 20 years recruitment experience we truly are specialists within this market.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: Forklift, Fork Lift, Materials Handling, Mechanical Handling, Fork Truck, Telehandler, FLT, Field Service
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job