Position: Disability Equipment Service Engineer
Salary/Package: £22,000-26,000 - NO CALLOUT
Location: Luton, Stevenage, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer with experience working on Disability Equipment.
This is a superb opportunity working with a UK wide and highly established Medical Equipment Manufacturer currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
The role is currently a Monday-Friday position with NO Weekend Callout!
- Working as a Field Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites throughout Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, managing your own diary efficiently.
- Completing installation, service, repair and PPM work on customers sites to Patient Care equipment including Assisted Baths, Bath Lifts, Ceiling Track Hoists and Mobile Hoists.
- Some Commissioning of products installed.
- To complete and submit all relevant documentation accurately and within agreed timescales
- Maintain company vehicle and keep stock levels up to date
- Order any necessary parts as and when needed
- Must hold a recognised Electrical/Mechanical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills.
- Previous experience working on Medical/Mobility Equipment is highly desirable
- You will be experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises and must be customer facing.
- Be prepared to go through product training
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Over time and Bonus (£35k OTE)
- Manufacturer Training
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Company Benefits
- No Weekend Call out
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- Field Service Engineer
- mobility equipment
- Patient Care
- Patient Handling
- Ceiling Track Hoist
- disability equipment
- Mobile Hoist
- Bath lifts