Field Service Engineer required. My client is a leading international producer of diesel engines for automotive and power generation applications. They are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to undertake all service, maintenance and refurbishment work on the company's range of diesel engines at customer sites across the UK and worldwide.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in overhauling and servicing diesel engines and will ideally have held a Field Service Engineer position before. Qualifications to support your experience are highly desirable such as degree level or HNC / HND. You will also be comfortable travelling internationally with the role and could spend up to 4 weeks away depending on your workload.
Field Service Engineer - Diesel Engines Position Overview
- Attend customer sites and undertake service and breakdown repair work on a range of diesel engines within automotive, marine or power generation applications
- Accurately diagnose faults with diesel engines and provide cost effective and practical repair solutions
- Investigate warranty claims and produce written reports on engine failures
- Provide technical support to colleagues where necessary
Field Service Engineer - Diesel Engines Position Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering qualification (HNC / HND, Degree level or similar)
- Previous mechanical fault finding and repair experience
- Excellent diagnostic and communications skills
- Strong networking skills, organised and well presented
- Previous experience within a customer service role desirable
- Full (clean) UK driving licence
- Valid UK Passport
Field Service Engineer - Diesel Engines Position Remuneration
- £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + overtime
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- International Travel
- 40 hour working week
- Company vehicle
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'