Our client are a global leader in coding, marking and digital print technologies.
Due to sustained growth, they are currently seeking a Customer Support Engineer(Field based) to cover the South West of the UK.
This role is focused on field installations, preventative maintenance, equipment health checks and repairs across the broad range of our client's technologies. Other duties include investigating, diagnosing and rectifying any customer equipment faults.
Beyond a background in Service Engineering, you will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to travel throughout the South West of the UK
- Autonomous approach towards managing your own diary
- Working knowledge of electronic principles and circuit theory
- Basic understanding of printing technology and/or fluid/hydraulic systems would be advantageous
- Attention to detail, methodical approach to fault finding
- Electro-mechanical apprenticeship/HNC or equivalent industry experience
If you feel that the above role is of interest, please apply today.
- Fault Finding
- Field Service
- Service Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job