Field Service Engineer - Compactors
Salary £27,500 basic (£13.20 ph) Circa £50,000 including overtime at time and half & double time.
Area Covering: Luton down to Reading area.
Package: Company van (3.5 tonne medium wheel base transit), fuel card, premiere inn card, company credit card, power tools, phone, overalls, private healthcare.
My client is well-established award-winning manufacturer and supplier of waste handling capital equipment throughout the UK.
Field Service Engineer Role & Responsibilities:
- Attending customer sites for break downs, servicing, maintenance and fault finding of waste recycling machinery such as compactors and balers.
- This is a home-based role, covering Luton down to Reading area.
- You must be flexible with hours.
Field Service Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time Served Engineer with mobile experience.
- Single or 3 phase Electrical qualifications or experience essential
- Skill set: Electrical (3phase) 60 % Hydraulic 30% Mechanical 10%
- Hydraulic experience is essential.
- Worked in heavy / Industrial environment,
- Direct experience within the waste/ recycling an advantage.
- Experience working in a client facing role.
- Full UK driving license
- Package: Company van (3.5 tonne medium wheel base transit), fuel card, premiere inn card, company credit card, power tools, phone, overalls, private healthcare.
- 40 hour contract any hours worked over 40 will be paid at time and half, double time on Sundays and bank holidays (although Sundays rarely worked), overnight stay allowance, early start allowance (before 6am)
- Monthly pay (that last working day of each month)
- Training is 1 or 2 weeks in their factory then you will buddy up with an experienced engineer on the road until you’re ready to go alone.
Your experience and skills will be rewarded with an exceptional salary and benefits package together with terrific prospects.
Apply now for an immediate interview.
"recycling machinery" OR "compactors" OR "balers" OR "shredders" OR "mobile engineer" OR "field Service Engineer"
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Heavy Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'