Field Service Engineer - Recycling Machinery
Salary £27,000 - £32,000 basic Circa £43,000 with overtime (£13-£15 per hour plus overtime)
Package: Company Van (mobile workshop), Tools, laptop, Expenses, and Fuel Card supplied.
Covering Basingstoke, Reading & Surrounding areas
My client is well-established award-winning manufacturer and supplier of waste handling capital equipment throughout the UK.
Field Service Engineer Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be required to be flexible with hours with occasional overnight stays.
- Attending customer sites and Servicing, maintaining and fault finding of capital recycling machinery and heavy plant such as compactors and balers.
- This is a home-based role paid door to door.
- You must be flexible with hours as there will be paid overtime.
Field Service Engineer Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- ESSENTIAL- Direct experience servicing and repairing recycling machinery such as shredders, compactors and balers.
- Must be a good communicator and be comfortable in a customer facing role.
- Experienced Field Service Engineer
- Single or 3 phase Electrical qualifications or experience.
- Hydraulic experience.
- Welding skills advantageous.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
Apply now for an immediate interview
All information is kept within the strictest confidence.
"recycling machinery" OR "compactors" OR "balers" OR "shredders" OR "mobile engineer" OR "field Service Engineer"
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Heavy Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'