Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Coffee Machines/Vending Machines)
Location: Yeovil/South West
Alecto Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a Coffee Machine/Vending Machine Engineer to join our Modern and Forward-thinking client. Due to rapid growth, the requirement for an Engineer has arisen to cover the South West of England.
At the top of their game, this modern company are looking to expand and grow their Engineering team. Having been going for around 15 years now, our client has doubled in size year after year. With several offices around the UK, they are looking to bring in some experienced Coffee Machine Service Engineers or even people with Vending machine experience who can help their company maintain their strong reputation and offer top class Service Engineering and Customer Service.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Install, commission and set up coffee machines, juice dispensers, water dispensers vending machines and other associated equipment at customers premises.
- Carry out PPM servicing on coffee, juice and water systems
- Attend re-active break downs and repair call outs
- Ensure coffee, juice and water machines are functioning to the highest standards
- Conduct customer operator training (e.g. operation and cleaning of coffee equipment)
- Manage and supply timely paperwork, including full completion of service reports (with photos if required).
- To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business
- Strong electro-mechanical knowledge
- Coffee/Vending experience is an absolute MUST, CVs without this will NOT be considered on this occasion
- Professional in nature and drive to represent the business in a positive manner
- Flexible Approach. This job is very rewarding, and you get out of it what you put in
- Excellent customer service skills
- Takes pride in appearance
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Have initiative, motivation and focus
- Full Driving Licence
- Competitive salary between £22,000-26,000
- Company Vehicle
- Profit share scheme
- Able to use the company gym
- Full training programme on company's products
- Company Bonus
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you believe you can fulfil this position, then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- service engineer
- field service
- field service engineer
- vending engineer
- coffee machines
- vending machines
- coffee engineer