- International manufacturing company specialising in automated machinery for steelwork and metal forging
- European headquarters
- Established in the UK for 20 years
- Employ over 500 people globally
- Field Service Engineer role
- Installing, commissioning, servicing and repairing CNC machinery
- Nationwide responsibility.
- Commissioning machines can take 3 -4 weeks on occasion
- CNC machines can vary in price from £300k-£800k
- Very little reactive work to begin with
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Field Service Engineer
- Service of CNC machinery - this is a prerequisite
- PLC knowledge (if worked on CNC machinery, this will be part of it)
- 50-50 split of Electro-Mechanical
- Multi skilled Engineer
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.