Basic Salary: starting at £22,000 whilst training increasing up to £26,000 depending on skill set + vehicle with private use, product training, bonus scheme, commission on sales (£100-£600 per month), 25 days holiday + bank holidays (opportunity to earn an additional 8 days through no sickness and additional workload in winter), overtime during the week and weekend (paid at double time), working from home, progression opportunities, pension and healthcare
A successful and established manufacturer with over 40 years' experience specialising in domestic appliances. As one of the major appliance brands in the UK, they are constantly expanding their service team.
Initially you will complete 8 weeks' worth of training to ensure you are an expert on everything you will come across. Once fully trained, you will be based from home with parts delivered overnight, attending 8-10 calls per day (depending on area) in customers' homes. You will be responsible for fault finding and carrying out repairs on a range of domestic appliances manufactured by the brand, aiming for a first time fix every time as well as delivering excellent customer service.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A background in white goods repairs would act as a huge advantage to your application (e.g. washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, fridges, hobs, ovens, extractor fans etc) however experience in another electro-mechanical field service role would be considered (e.g. coffee, vending, ticket machines, parking, vehicle maintenance etc).
- Electrical qualifications (City & Guilds 224 Consumer Electrical and Electronic Servicing, City & Guilds 2365 Electrical Installation, 17th Edition etc)
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service skills - able to handle a variety of customers.
- Gas and refrigeration skills would act as an advantage to your application.
Apply via this advert or email your CV alternately, call Lucy Davies on for more information regarding this role or any others we may have.
About Concept Resourcing
We at Concept specialise in recruiting White Goods Engineers/Domestic Appliance Engineers across the UK working with a number of major manufacturers and successful multi-branded firms providing engineers with the best match possible. Please visit our website to see our current vacancies.
- field service
- white goods
- tumble dryers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'