Field Service Engineer Autoclaves
Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Autoclaves)
Location: Milton Keynes and surrounding areas
Salary: £30,000pa + overtime + call out rota bonus
Our client is a niche and growing manufacturing company with a firm stance in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. Due to team expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a dependable and skilled Field Service Engineer with experience repairing and servicing Autoclaves. This is a rewarding opportunity to work with a company that cares about the well-being of their employees and they can offer a clear path for your career to follow.
- Carry out routine planned maintenance visits, respond to breakdowns and perform periodic testing, calibration and validations as and when required.
- Participate in the Companies on-call rota providing 24 / 7 technical support and attendance to specified clients. Please see "Additional Information for frequency.
- Assist other Service Engineers where applicable and deputise in their absence.
- Develop and maintain ongoing business relationships with clients.
- Identify opportunities for additional business and communicate these with Head Office.
- Ensure all service visits and activities are completed on time, within set budgets and in accordance with Company Quality Management System, Health and Safety Policy's and other relevant statutory requirements.
- Maintain accurate documentary evidence of works and processes carried out in accordance with the Companies ISO9001 / EN13485 Quality Management System.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Sound mechanical / electrical knowledge with time served and evidence of the relevant qualifications.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the maintenance, testing, fault diagnosis and repairs of autoclaves, washer disinfectors, steam generators and associated decontamination equipment.
- Polite and courteous with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Willing to undertake professional development training as required.
- Ability to work well under own initiative as well as part of a team.
The location is listed as Milton Keynes as this would be an ideal base for somebody to live due to the coverage that will be required with the role. You would predominantly be covering Oxford and Cambridge.
You MUST have experience repairing and servicing Autoclaves to be considered for this position.
With regards to the call out rota, you are likely to be doing 1 in every 7 weeks however, flexibility on occasion will be required.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"