Field Service Engineer required to work across Scotland from a depot based in Forfar. The Service Engineer role will require the diagnosis, service and repair of a range of agricultural machinery and implements. My client is a class leader in their field and supply customers across the UK and Europe.
The successful Service Technician will have previous diagnostics and repair experience in a related field, ideally with good knowledge of hydraulics, CANBUS and other electrical systems. You will be joining an established team of engineers, working on your own initiative to provide excellent customer service and minimise the downtime of equipment.
Field Service Engineer - Agricultural Machinery Position Overview
The role will be predominantly field-based in charge of the service and repair of customer equipment at a range of farm locations, as well as the Forfar depot. You will be responding to customer enquiries and performing PPM, service and repairs on a range of engines, electrical and hydraulic systems. Where necessary you will also be required to assist with the installation of static equipment, and provide product information and training to customers and dealerships. A company van will be provided.
Field Service Engineer - Agricultural Machinery Position Requirements
- Proven experience in a service engineer role within a similar industry
- Sound mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge
- Skilled with diagnostics and fault finding
- Experience with CANBUS systems desirable
- Effective communicator with customers
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Full Clean UK Driving License and prepared to travel across the Scotland
Field Service Engineer - Agricultural Machinery Position Remuneration
- £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience + Overtime
- 22 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 5pm
- Company Van
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy