Area Sales / Field Sales
- Ref: PJ000454 North London & Home Counties.
Salary £25k to £30K +Bonus 5K
- Car Allowance £7K or Company Car
- Pension 5% contribution & Healthcare
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and supporting equipment
- Expenses claim for travel and entertainment
Our client is a well-established global brand with a notable name within their niche business. They are pioneers and idealists and recognised as one of the most innovative companies in its specialist field. They are a manufacturer of a wide range of electrical installation systems.
Specific Job Duties:
The successful candidates will be responsible for visiting the electrical wholesale industry, including national well-known trade-counter outlets, small independent electrical specialists, DIY chains, other electrical suppliers.
Working under the company’s Wholesale Division, you will be responsible for visiting and developing business relationships with the electrical trade, focusing on establishing regular sales of our core products. Actively promoting awareness of our portfolio to the electrical industry via the relevant channels, ensuring the latest promotional offers are visible, pushing campaigns and offering basic training in-store. The role will also include working exhibitions, operating breakfast mornings and other events to increase turnover.
- Are you - Enthusiastic person with knowledge of the electrical wholesale trade
- Ability to communicate with the trade, contractors, electricians and store managers
- Technical skills gained whilst in a similar position or from working on a trade-counter or site
- Driven by sales and feel that you have what it takes to achieve goals
If you are currently involved in the electrical industry working in a similar role, a trade-counter or electrical outlet and are looking for a new exciting adventure with a fast progressing company, this would be advantageous. You will have excellent communication skills, flexibility to travel as needed, be committed to getting a job done and to doing it well.
My client is offering:
- Owner-managed, mid-sized family company
- Performance-related salary and competitive annual bonus package
- Company vehicle or CA
- Individual personal development and technical training
- Pension and healthcare cover
This is really an exciting time for my client and you will be part of the process where your contribution will be valued and well rewarded for this exciting opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'