SALARY £30,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000 IN 1ST YEAR
CAR ALLOWANCE. PENSION, BONUS, 33 DAYS HOLIDAY
Get Recruited are working on behalf of the UK's leading regional business media company. They work in partnership with National Publishing companies as well as some of the most recognised Corporate Financial Services, Education, Professional Services and Property companies in the UK.
They are a forward looking, fast growing business thanks to its superb team of experienced and highly committed employees who are supported by an impressive portfolio of blue chip clients.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Field Sales Manager, to join a dynamic and ambitious company. They work with leading B2B brands, offering them the services they need to support them in achieving Consumer Awareness, financial goals and targets themselves.
You'll be sourcing, developing and managing all your own business and a technical approach to convincing clients is paramount in this role. You will be presenting to blue chip clients at CEO and MD level so an extremely high calibre of communication and confidence is key to any one applying for this role.
We are seeking career oriented individuals that are looking for the opportunity to join an ambitious organisation who invest in all their staff to develop themselves further.
Basic £30K - £35K (dependent on experience) with an OTE of 50K in your 1st year.
- Generating new and repeat business
- Develop your territory to increase business revenue using a strong consultative sales approach
- Secure advertising, sponsorship and leaflet revenues for magazines
- Executing the full sales lifecycle; from opening a dialogue with CEOs and MDs of blue chip companies through to negotiation and successful close
- Secure sponsorship for event and banner advertising as well as online products
- Take new products to market
- Working to targets, in a competitive sales environment
- Open and close deals over the phone
- Managing your pipeline and new prospects
Skills and Experience:
- Previous B2B sales experience, ideally within media, conferences, exhibitions, sponsorship or recruitment.
- The ability to confidentially converse with senior managers
- The ability to utilise research tools to gather information on your prospects
- A pro-active, tenacious working attitude
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to close deals both face to face and over the phone
If you feel you are a right fit for the role and would like to find out more about this position, please email us your CV.
- FIELD SALES
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- NEW BUSINESS
- TERRITORY MANAGER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job