Sales Manager (Timber & Builders Merchants) - South East
Salary £30-50K + Bonus + Car + package.
My client is an independent business with several branches across the South East and London. They have developed a notable name for themselves within their field. They are seeking a talented Area Sales Manager with proven business development skills and ideally from a Merchant background.
The role - Area Sales Manager - Will be to cover your core patch working with small to medium House Builders and Contractors.
The candidate - You should have industry experience and have the credentials to deliver and be able to account manage and thrive on building bridges and bringing in new business. We require a seasoned individual with a strong and proven track record of delivery. You will be expected to hit the ground running, so you Must have a full locker of contacts and links within the industry.
Key responsibilities and Tasks:
- Area Sales Manager or Field Sales Manager
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships
- Dealing with existing accounts and bringing through new ones
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Provide General Managers with feedback
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
Skills and Interests:
- Good business sense
- Understanding the market and competitor’s products
- Good communication skills both writing and verbal
- Be self-motivated but also able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Confidence in presenting to a large group of people
- Have initiative and enterprise
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people
- Driving License essential
Hours: Monday to Friday Only
Experience: A minimum 3 / 5 years Area Sales or Field Sales Experience working within the Timber or Building sector.
If you are looking for a new venture and have the key experience, we require - then we would welcome to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job