Field Sales - Technical Waste
Salary £25,500 plus commission and Company Car, bonus scheme & Pension.
LWS Services are proud to be the chosen recruitment partner for a major player within the waste management industry with a healthy turnover of around 100 million. Further expansion has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales professional to join their sales team based in Oxfordshire.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As part of the technical sales team you will sell the full services of the department and those of the wider company.
- Sourcing new business from cold calling, conversion of sales leads from incoming enquiries and leads generated by other sales teams.
- Attend site visits to assess jobs/projects to gather accurate chemical waste inventories for the preparation of costed quotations to ensure appropriate return on sales.
- Assess and price / prepare quotations for incoming enquires via email, including chemical analyses for landfill enquiries, ensuring compliance and appropriate ROS.
- Offer technical advice and assistance to customers.
- Carry out Duty of Care visits for new and existing customers at waste disposal facilities.
- Assess incoming enquiries and liaise with customers to ensure that sufficient information is obtained to raise quotations and to enable the generation of the necessary documentation, packing instructions and labels.
Experience / Key Skills
- Technical Sales Experience
- Compliance with Health and Safety and Environmental Regulations is essential and therefore you must have a high level of technical knowledge within hazardous waste.
- This role may be suited to hazardous waste facility chemists, mobile chempack chemists or technical waste assessors who are ready to step into a more commercial role.
- You will manage your own diary.
- Interviewees will be expected to do a presentation.
- Reports to Business Development Manager
- Hours of Work 37.5 each week - 8.30 to 5.00
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today. Please call Sarah on the listed number or ideally email with a copy of your current CV.
- Hazard Analysis
- Hazardous Materials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job